The Story Behind The Blood Orange Daiquiri
The rich flavor of Goslings Black Seal Rum pairs well with tart, dramatically-hued Blood Orange - one of the first citrus fruits to come into season as the weather turns colder – in this riff on a classic Daiquiri. If Falernum is not available, simple syrup may be substituted.
- 1½ oz Goslings Black Seal Rum
- ¾ oz Lime Juice
- 1 oz Blood Orange Juice (preferably fresh squeezed)
- 1 oz Falernum
- 2 Dashes Angostura Bitters
- Pour all ingredients into a shaker, and shake vigorously with ice.
- Double strain into a coupe glass.
- Garnish with a Blood Orange wedge.